Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH's ‘Remorseful Robber’ gets life sentence in Mass. murder
Piantedosi repeatedly stabbed his girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, at their Burlington, Mass., home on the night of May 3, 2012, as their 15-year-old daughter’s friend watched via an iPad video chat.
“I want to get this over with. This has ruined my life,” he told the paper.
“That was my first rodeo and I had a short career. Professional thieves don’t return their loot,” he said.
Piantedosi also said that he had some financial problems while he was in between jobs after being laid off.
During the murder investigation, authorities discovered that the victim’s daughter was in the middle of a video chat with her friend in her iPad in the moments before the killing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483