Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH's ‘Remorseful Robber’ gets life sentence in Mass. murder
Piantedosi repeatedly stabbed his girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, at their Burlington, Mass., home on the night of May 3, 2012, as their 15-year-old daughter’s friend watched via an iPad video chat.
“I want to get this over with. This has ruined my life,” he told the paper.
“That was my first rodeo and I had a short career. Professional thieves don’t return their loot,” he said.
Piantedosi also said that he had some financial problems while he was in between jobs after being laid off.
During the murder investigation, authorities discovered that the victim’s daughter was in the middle of a video chat with her friend in her iPad in the moments before the killing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 3
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 1
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483