Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
NH's ‘Remorseful Robber’ gets life sentence in Mass. murder
Piantedosi repeatedly stabbed his girlfriend, Kristen Pulisciano, 38, at their Burlington, Mass., home on the night of May 3, 2012, as their 15-year-old daughter’s friend watched via an iPad video chat.
“I want to get this over with. This has ruined my life,” he told the paper.
“That was my first rodeo and I had a short career. Professional thieves don’t return their loot,” he said.
Piantedosi also said that he had some financial problems while he was in between jobs after being laid off.
During the murder investigation, authorities discovered that the victim’s daughter was in the middle of a video chat with her friend in her iPad in the moments before the killing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council