Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man accused in Nashua killing makes court appearance
Daniel J. Burke, 51, of 23 Temple St., Apt. 18, waived probable cause during his appearance at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. He has been charged with manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and two counts of falsifying physical evidence in connection with the death of Christina Hill.
Attorney Paul Borchardt, who is representing Burke, said Monday that he could not release any updates on the case.
“I can’t really provide any more information at this time. Both sides are still trying to process all of the information,” said Borchardt, a public defender.Authorities are not commenting on the connection between Burke and Hill, other than to say they were acquaintances.
While the motive behind Hill’s death is still not being released, authorities say her body could have been inside of her residence at 32 Chestnut St., Apt. 15, for two weeks before it was discovered due to a suspicious odor.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483