Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man accused in Nashua killing makes court appearance
Daniel J. Burke, 51, of 23 Temple St., Apt. 18, waived probable cause during his appearance at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. He has been charged with manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and two counts of falsifying physical evidence in connection with the death of Christina Hill.
Attorney Paul Borchardt, who is representing Burke, said Monday that he could not release any updates on the case.
“I can’t really provide any more information at this time. Both sides are still trying to process all of the information,” said Borchardt, a public defender.Authorities are not commenting on the connection between Burke and Hill, other than to say they were acquaintances.
While the motive behind Hill’s death is still not being released, authorities say her body could have been inside of her residence at 32 Chestnut St., Apt. 15, for two weeks before it was discovered due to a suspicious odor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424