Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man accused in Nashua killing makes court appearance
Daniel J. Burke, 51, of 23 Temple St., Apt. 18, waived probable cause during his appearance at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. He has been charged with manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and two counts of falsifying physical evidence in connection with the death of Christina Hill.
Attorney Paul Borchardt, who is representing Burke, said Monday that he could not release any updates on the case.
“I can’t really provide any more information at this time. Both sides are still trying to process all of the information,” said Borchardt, a public defender.Authorities are not commenting on the connection between Burke and Hill, other than to say they were acquaintances.
While the motive behind Hill’s death is still not being released, authorities say her body could have been inside of her residence at 32 Chestnut St., Apt. 15, for two weeks before it was discovered due to a suspicious odor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917