Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester man arrested after giving police the runaround at Delta Dental Stadium
Two officers on patrol reported hearing loud noises from inside the stadium and found Chad Montminy, 24, running along the concourse. The officers said they caught up to Montminy on the field and subdued him near the third base line after a struggle.
Armed home invasion
Police are seeking three men who entered a city home at 6 a.m. Sunday while the resident was sleeping, then demanded money at gunpoint before taking off with an assortment of valuables.
The intruders got away with a television, cell phone and keys. Police said the men apparently got inside the dwelling through a ground-floor window and ransacked the residence. The woman described the suspects as two black men, wearing dark clothing, and a white man. A silver handgun was used in the attack, police said.
Police arrested two suspects and recovered a quantity of crack cocaine, as well as several prescription pills, on Cedar Street Saturday after a getting a complaint that men were doing drugs in an alley.
Officers said they found Claudio with a needle and a plastic bag containing less than a gram of crack cocaine, while Mohamed was found to be carrying nine pills believed to be diazepam, a form of the anti-anxiety drug Valium.
Man claims pistol whipping
A local man reported being pistol-whipped on a Manchester street Friday night.
Worker foils heist
An employee of the Palace Theatre in downtown Manchester was credited with stopping an attempted burglary in the Hanover Street building.
Police theorize the man made his way to the Palace roof via the fire escape.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917