Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man arrested after giving police the runaround at Delta Dental Stadium
Two officers on patrol reported hearing loud noises from inside the stadium and found Chad Montminy, 24, running along the concourse. The officers said they caught up to Montminy on the field and subdued him near the third base line after a struggle.
Armed home invasion
Police are seeking three men who entered a city home at 6 a.m. Sunday while the resident was sleeping, then demanded money at gunpoint before taking off with an assortment of valuables.
The intruders got away with a television, cell phone and keys. Police said the men apparently got inside the dwelling through a ground-floor window and ransacked the residence. The woman described the suspects as two black men, wearing dark clothing, and a white man. A silver handgun was used in the attack, police said.
Police arrested two suspects and recovered a quantity of crack cocaine, as well as several prescription pills, on Cedar Street Saturday after a getting a complaint that men were doing drugs in an alley.
Officers said they found Claudio with a needle and a plastic bag containing less than a gram of crack cocaine, while Mohamed was found to be carrying nine pills believed to be diazepam, a form of the anti-anxiety drug Valium.
Man claims pistol whipping
A local man reported being pistol-whipped on a Manchester street Friday night.
Worker foils heist
An employee of the Palace Theatre in downtown Manchester was credited with stopping an attempted burglary in the Hanover Street building.
Police theorize the man made his way to the Palace roof via the fire escape.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483