Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Cumberland Farms robbed in Laconia
The 124 Court St. store was robbed at 12:45 a.m. by a white man who showed a knife and a hammer and demanded money from the clerk. He then ran out of the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a dark colored hoodie, black jeans and had a black scarf over his face.
The Gilford K-9 unit was called to the scene to try and track down the robber, but was unsuccessful.
The robbery remains under investigation and anyone with information about it is asked to call Laconia police at 603-524-5252 or the Greater Laconia of Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
- Division of Economic Development presents awards - 0
- Bus firm to open propane station - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424