Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Cumberland Farms robbed in Laconia
The 124 Court St. store was robbed at 12:45 a.m. by a white man who showed a knife and a hammer and demanded money from the clerk. He then ran out of the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a dark colored hoodie, black jeans and had a black scarf over his face.
The Gilford K-9 unit was called to the scene to try and track down the robber, but was unsuccessful.
The robbery remains under investigation and anyone with information about it is asked to call Laconia police at 603-524-5252 or the Greater Laconia of Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424