Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Cumberland Farms robbed in Laconia
The 124 Court St. store was robbed at 12:45 a.m. by a white man who showed a knife and a hammer and demanded money from the clerk. He then ran out of the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a dark colored hoodie, black jeans and had a black scarf over his face.
The Gilford K-9 unit was called to the scene to try and track down the robber, but was unsuccessful.
The robbery remains under investigation and anyone with information about it is asked to call Laconia police at 603-524-5252 or the Greater Laconia of Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Total Votes: 917