Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Cumberland Farms robbed in Laconia
The 124 Court St. store was robbed at 12:45 a.m. by a white man who showed a knife and a hammer and demanded money from the clerk. He then ran out of the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a dark colored hoodie, black jeans and had a black scarf over his face.
The Gilford K-9 unit was called to the scene to try and track down the robber, but was unsuccessful.
The robbery remains under investigation and anyone with information about it is asked to call Laconia police at 603-524-5252 or the Greater Laconia of Crime Line at 603-524-1717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917