Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Lisbon hunter's fatal shot: Was there a deer or not?
Holmes has insisted he saw and heard a doe that morning in the Lisbon woods and shot his Winchester 30-06 bolt-action rifle from about 75 feet.
“I know it’s highly unlikely,” Mancini replied.
Harden repeated that Mancini didn’t know what Holmes had seen.
“I can’t say with any degree of certainty,” Mancini acknowledged.
Jellison testified that there had been times when he’d heard a deer blow only once, while others did so several times. As far as reacting to a shot, “They have different reactions,” he said, including running, walking slowly away, or even standing still and looking at the shooter.
“There’s no test for that, is there?” Harden asked.
“No,” Jellison replied.
On Tuesday, Mancini told Bell, “There are no absolutes in deer behavior.”
During a courtroom break, Harden refused to say whether Holmes would take the stand. The trial continues this morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover man arrested for two business burglaries last summer - 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 2
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 7
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem Planning Board OK’s Main Street hookah lounge - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 5
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917