Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Milton man agrees to 15-year minimum prison term for Portsmouth armed robbery
He was indicted for armed robbery and felon in possession of a weapon, prosecutors said. Bauer is expected to change his plea on Nov. 21 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Court documents indicate that public defenders for Bauer have been working on a plea agreement to resolve charges in both cases along with a suspended sentence being imposed for previous convictions in Strafford County.
The armed career criminal charge that Bauer faces in Strafford County is punishable by up to 40 years in state prison and a $25,000 fine.
He is also wanted in Massachusetts on outstanding charges and in Maine on an attempted murder charge for an incident that happened in Lebanon, Maine, on Jan. 8.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424