Home » NH Angle

September 26. 2013 12:48PM

Conway home explosion tied to improper gas line work

"The source of the gas leak was non-code compliant gas work," Conway Village Fire Chief Steve Solomon said in an email. "The source of ignition was most likely the hot water heater. The explosion is simply an accident. There was no intent to do wrong and no criminal act involved."

CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
  

   » SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Arts and Entertainment
Family, Community and Culture
Outdoors, Sports and Recreation

Most Read

Most Comments

Most Shared

Liberal Keene Sentinel says Republicans should pick Lambert over Garcia to run against Kuster

Law puts tighter limits on push polling

Mayor Lister postpones meeting on Portsmouth noise for weeks

Exonerated Dartmouth professor offers critique of VA, says agency unneeded

‘Fake’ tea party groups need to butt out of New Hampshire says Granite State tea party coalition

NH governor joins peers in urging feds to reject to powerful new painkiller fearing addiction