New Hampshire pheasant hunting season opens Oct. 1
“Please keep safety foremost in mind: wear hunter orange, control your firearm muzzle and know where your hunting partners are at all times. Shoot only within your zone of fire, and keep your hunting dog under control,” Fish and Game Pheasant Project Leader Karen Bordeau said in a statement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sochi to Plymouth, curling's the hottest thing on ice - 0
- Rescue Run, Earth Day festivities set for April 26 - 0
- ARLNH names Goffstown man Volunteer of the Year - 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 13
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Heading to fish Lake Ontario with an old friend - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'