Home » Opinion » Editorials
New Hampshire pheasant hunting season opens Oct. 1
“Please keep safety foremost in mind: wear hunter orange, control your firearm muzzle and know where your hunting partners are at all times. Shoot only within your zone of fire, and keep your hunting dog under control,” Fish and Game Pheasant Project Leader Karen Bordeau said in a statement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nominations open for Salem Children's Champion Award - 0
- Cornucopia Project continues free film series - 0
- NH's 4,000-footers pose no challenge for Dusty - 0
- Londonderry Travel Plaza is open for business - 0
- Amherst race to honor fallen athlete - 0
- Just under 100 participate in Kiwanis ice fishing derby - 0
- Snow sculpting attracts competitors to Jackson - 0
- Snowmobilers strut their sleds at Trail Breaker event - 0
- Alzheimer’s cafes offered at several NH spots - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Amherst race to honor fallen athlete
Donna Powers: NH needs casinos
Jonah Goldberg: Is liberalism exhausted?
Anthem breach will haunt NH 'forever'
Reading lessons from the Supreme Court