Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Armed robber hits Harbor Mart in Nashua
Detectives and police descended on the Harbor Mart in Nashua on Wednesday night and combed the area after an armed robbery just after 7:30 p.m.
“We are looking at the latest robbery as an isolated situation, but we won’t be able to know until further investigation,” Linehan said.
And so far in September, along with Wednesday night’s robbery of the Harbor Mart, armed robberies have been reported at: the Motel 6, 77 Spitbrook Road; a Dunkin’ Donuts, 119 Hollis Street; and Jeannotte’s Market, 2 Courtland St.
Detectives continue to investigate the Harbor Mart robbery, adding that the surveillance footage is poor. They are working on improving the picture quality and attempting to send out the best possible photos, Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917