Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth man charged with sexual assault of minor
PORTSMOUTH — A city man is under arrest, accused of sexually assaulting a minor and illegally using computers.
Julio A. Gleske, 31, of 126 Penhallow St., was arrested Sept. 19 after police searched his home during an ongoing investigation into the illegal use of computers and possible sexual activity involving a minor under the age of 16.
He was arrested and charged with certain uses of computer services prohibited, a class B felony, and one count of felonious sexual assault, also a class B felony.
Police said the investigation is continuing and could result in additional charges.
Gleske is free on bail pending arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division.
Anyone with information concerning the crime is asked to contact Detective Kristyn Bernier at 610-7529.Anonymous tips may be left by calling Seacoast Crimestoppers at 431-1199 or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org. Tips also may be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters "TIPSCS" and the tip.Information that leads to an arrest or indictment of an individual could result in a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 4
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
- Ayotte tours Dover camping gear firm - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424