Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Portsmouth man charged with sexual assault of minor
PORTSMOUTH — A city man is under arrest, accused of sexually assaulting a minor and illegally using computers.
Julio A. Gleske, 31, of 126 Penhallow St., was arrested Sept. 19 after police searched his home during an ongoing investigation into the illegal use of computers and possible sexual activity involving a minor under the age of 16.
He was arrested and charged with certain uses of computer services prohibited, a class B felony, and one count of felonious sexual assault, also a class B felony.
Police said the investigation is continuing and could result in additional charges.
Gleske is free on bail pending arraignment Oct. 21 in 10th Circuit Court, Portsmouth District Division.
Anyone with information concerning the crime is asked to contact Detective Kristyn Bernier at 610-7529.Anonymous tips may be left by calling Seacoast Crimestoppers at 431-1199 or online at seacoastcrimestoppers.org. Tips also may be sent by text to CRIMES (274637) with the letters "TIPSCS" and the tip.Information that leads to an arrest or indictment of an individual could result in a cash reward of up to $1,000.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 2
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jailed man faces new charge for allegedly contacting witness - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 3
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 3
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 4
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917