Women of Faith has new name and website in New Hampshire
Interfaith Women of New Hampshire, which formerly called itself Women of Faith, formed in 2005 to share religious beliefs, cultures and traditions among women of diverse faiths to promote understanding and friendship within their community.
The group’s Thursday, Oct. 10, event, called “What in the World is That?” takes a deeper look at the symbolism and meaning of religious icons from various faith groups.
All women are invited to ask questions and learn more about other faiths, or even your own.
Please RSVP to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-6834.
Registration opens at 6:30 p.m. Refreshments served after the program.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vin Sylvia: Making the case for Carpenter - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Newly retired Chris Carpenter planning to move back to NH - 0
- Gomes hopes Red Sox retain all their free agents - 0
- Carpenter lauded as one of Cardinals' all-time greats - 1
- Amherst's Huntington runner-up to Cherington - 0
- Cherington garners Executive of the Year - 0
- Red Sox extend offers to Elsbury, Napoli and Drew - 0
- Dave D'Donofrio's Sox Beat: Redemption Sox - 0
- Triumphant Boston celebrates Series in grand style - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466