October is Polish American heritage month at Claremont's St. Joseph Church
On Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 6:30 p.m., the 24th annual Polish cooking class will be held in St. Joseph Church Hall, 58 Elm St.
Call Sharon Wood at 542-6454 or Arline Marro at 542-5933 to register so that enough food can be prepared.
The 28th annual Mass and coffee hour will be held on Sunday, Oct. 27, at 10 a.m. The Mass will feature hymns sung in Polish, followed by a coffee hour in the church hall with traditional Polish pastries served.
There is no charge, although donations are welcome.
Since 2005, The Old Courthouse, Main Street, Newport, has participated in the celebration by featuring a special menu of Polish cuisine during the last week of October.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pope calls Foleys to offer his condolences - 0
- Inaugural organ concert at Wolfeboro church Aug. 27 - 0
- Knights of Columbus assists with Manchester church renovations - 0
- Religion calendar for NH, beginning Aug. 21 - 0
- St. Luke parish in Plaistow to hold yard sale - 0
- Manchester educator explores history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust - 0
- Hope Chapel Nashua plans a little fun on Saturday - 0
- Haitian choir sings in Hollis on Sunday - 0
- Religion Calender for the Weeks of Aug. 3 and 10 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate