Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
All four wheels, rims removed from 3 city cars
The first report was about 6 a.m. when a 171 Candia Road resident found his 2013 Toyota Camry set upon stacked bricks. The five-spoke, low-profile sport wheels had been removed from the vehicle.
About 9:15 a.m., two similar incidents were reported. At 30 Sentinel Court, all four tires and rimes were removed from a 2013 Honda Civic.
At 471 Silver St., the tires and rims of a 2008 Honda Accord were taken, the vehicle left elevated on large rocks.
Police said that, over the last several months, "there has been a notable rise of thefts involving wheels," both stock and after-market.
The Manchester Police Department Auto Theft Unit recommends that vehicle owners place identifiers, such as engravings, on their wheels to deter thefts and help identify and recover wheels from thieves.
Police are continuing to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?