Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
All four wheels, rims removed from 3 city cars
The first report was about 6 a.m. when a 171 Candia Road resident found his 2013 Toyota Camry set upon stacked bricks. The five-spoke, low-profile sport wheels had been removed from the vehicle.
About 9:15 a.m., two similar incidents were reported. At 30 Sentinel Court, all four tires and rimes were removed from a 2013 Honda Civic.
At 471 Silver St., the tires and rims of a 2008 Honda Accord were taken, the vehicle left elevated on large rocks.
Police said that, over the last several months, "there has been a notable rise of thefts involving wheels," both stock and after-market.
The Manchester Police Department Auto Theft Unit recommends that vehicle owners place identifiers, such as engravings, on their wheels to deter thefts and help identify and recover wheels from thieves.
Police are continuing to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483