Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
All four wheels, rims removed from 3 city cars
The first report was about 6 a.m. when a 171 Candia Road resident found his 2013 Toyota Camry set upon stacked bricks. The five-spoke, low-profile sport wheels had been removed from the vehicle.
About 9:15 a.m., two similar incidents were reported. At 30 Sentinel Court, all four tires and rimes were removed from a 2013 Honda Civic.
At 471 Silver St., the tires and rims of a 2008 Honda Accord were taken, the vehicle left elevated on large rocks.
Police said that, over the last several months, "there has been a notable rise of thefts involving wheels," both stock and after-market.
The Manchester Police Department Auto Theft Unit recommends that vehicle owners place identifiers, such as engravings, on their wheels to deter thefts and help identify and recover wheels from thieves.
Police are continuing to investigate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus