Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Merrimack police use Taser to subdue man during Cambridge Drive incident
Authorities responded to a home at 27 Cambridge Dr. about 5 p.m. Thursday after a caller sought assistance.
According to police, Robert Thorhauer, 58, was arguing with an occupant of the home when he became increasingly agitated. Police tried speaking with Thorhauer, who allegedly locked himself inside of the home while in possession of firearms.
Police dispatch was able to contact Thorhauer by phone and he eventually complied with a police request he exit the residence.
Police say Thorhauer "continued to be confrontational while still having a weapon," according to a release.
An undisclosed police officer then used a Taser to take Thorhauer into custody, who was charged with two counts of criminal threatening and one count of reckless conduct. He was held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Friday at 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917