Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack police use Taser to subdue man during Cambridge Drive incident
Authorities responded to a home at 27 Cambridge Dr. about 5 p.m. Thursday after a caller sought assistance.
According to police, Robert Thorhauer, 58, was arguing with an occupant of the home when he became increasingly agitated. Police tried speaking with Thorhauer, who allegedly locked himself inside of the home while in possession of firearms.
Police dispatch was able to contact Thorhauer by phone and he eventually complied with a police request he exit the residence.
Police say Thorhauer "continued to be confrontational while still having a weapon," according to a release.
An undisclosed police officer then used a Taser to take Thorhauer into custody, who was charged with two counts of criminal threatening and one count of reckless conduct. He was held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Friday at 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief