Home » News » Politics » Primary Plus
Lost Mass. hikers led out of White Mountain National Forest
Conservation officers received a call at about 8 p.m. Sunday that the three women were lost near the Bolles Trail, about 2½ miles from the trail head in Albany.
But that trail has been damaged by heavy storms that washed out bridges and made sections difficult to follow.
Cell phone GPS signals were used to track the women and Conservation Officers made their way through the washed-out sections of trail to find them.
They were led uninjured out of the woods at about 12:30 am. Sunday after a 70-minute trip back down the mountain.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 189 acres to be preserved on Rose Mountain - 1
- Claremont sets pumpkin festival date - 3
- Film festival bestows Jonathan Daniels Award - 0
- Learning center fundraising dinner set - 0
- Hydrant flushing to begin in Hooksett April 27 - 0
- NH fire towers rise to the danger - 0
- Working with fellow conservation officers was a job perk - 1
- Amazing, grace, now please stop - 0
- Waiting for the leaves and the color green to return - 0
Claremont sets pumpkin festival date
189 acres to be preserved on Rose Mountain
NH fire towers rise to the danger
Amazing, grace, now please stop
Film festival bestows Jonathan Daniels Award
Learning center fundraising dinner set
‘American Idol’ tour stops in Hampton
First dance of primary season
Rubio: NSA spying concerns are overblown
Few 100k earners in city schools
Portsmouth pushing for plastic bag ban
R.I. man arrested at Nashua DMV