Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hudson police investigate hit-and-run accident
Hudson police were called to the intersection of Route 102 and Ferry Street Saturday at 7 p.m., where they say a 2000 Acura driven by Mary Kocinski, 66, of Nashua, was hit by a silver sedan while waiting to make a right turn onto Ferry Street.
Police say the sedan, which suffered heavy driver's side damage, came across the intersection from an unknown location, staying to the left of the island separating the two lanes of traffic on Route 102 and hitting the driver's side of Kocinski's vehicle. Police say the suspect vehicle stopped for a few moments before driving away.
Kocinski and another female passenger were wearing their seat belts and not seriously injured. Airbags were deployed in their vehicle.
Hudson Police are asking anyone with information to contact Officer Roger Lamarche at 886-6011 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The anonymous Hudson Police Crime-Line can be reached at 594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917