Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hudson police investigate hit-and-run accident
Hudson police were called to the intersection of Route 102 and Ferry Street Saturday at 7 p.m., where they say a 2000 Acura driven by Mary Kocinski, 66, of Nashua, was hit by a silver sedan while waiting to make a right turn onto Ferry Street.
Police say the sedan, which suffered heavy driver's side damage, came across the intersection from an unknown location, staying to the left of the island separating the two lanes of traffic on Route 102 and hitting the driver's side of Kocinski's vehicle. Police say the suspect vehicle stopped for a few moments before driving away.
Kocinski and another female passenger were wearing their seat belts and not seriously injured. Airbags were deployed in their vehicle.
Hudson Police are asking anyone with information to contact Officer Roger Lamarche at 886-6011 or email@example.com. The anonymous Hudson Police Crime-Line can be reached at 594-1150.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief