Home » Opinion » Editorials
Hunting season: No time to be careless
That's good advice, particularly as New Hampshire gears up for hunting season.
Pheasant season has started. Deer season won't be far behind.
Everyone needs to pay extra heed, and the incident to which Atty. Bell referred bears sad witness to that.
One man died two years ago in the New Hampshire woods, and last week a second man was convicted of negligent homicide and reckless conduct.
So one father, son and brother is dead and another man will spend years behind bars.
"Whether he was wearing a tuxedo or a Scuba outfit doesn't matter," Atty. Bell said. "When you fire a bullet, you own it."
Be careful out there.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms