Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Child left in hotel room
MERRIMACK — A Nashua woman has been arrested after police say she left her 4-year-old son unattended in a local hotel room for several hours during the past weekend.
Amanda Sandy, 24, of 130 E. Hollis St., Apt. B, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
According to police, Sandy was found passed out in a vehicle Sunday afternoon about 4:40 p.m., parked at an area hotel. A small child was found inside the vehicle with Sandy, and a second child, the 4-year-old, was discovered alone inside the hotel room, according to police.
Sandy was taken into custody and the two children were released to a family member, said police.
Sandy was being held on $2,500 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424