Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Child left in hotel room
MERRIMACK — A Nashua woman has been arrested after police say she left her 4-year-old son unattended in a local hotel room for several hours during the past weekend.
Amanda Sandy, 24, of 130 E. Hollis St., Apt. B, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
According to police, Sandy was found passed out in a vehicle Sunday afternoon about 4:40 p.m., parked at an area hotel. A small child was found inside the vehicle with Sandy, and a second child, the 4-year-old, was discovered alone inside the hotel room, according to police.
Sandy was taken into custody and the two children were released to a family member, said police.
Sandy was being held on $2,500 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
- Former county corrections officer drops appeal of his firing - 0
- Salem man facing charge for attempted murder of mother - 0
- Mass. man charged with sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash - 2
- Another arrest made after Exeter drug sweep - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- Water Works tax agreement moves closer to approval - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Most NH hospitals average on measurement of knee, hip surgery; Wentworth-Douglas among worst
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424