Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man stabbed in hand, iPhone stolen outside Manchester club
MANCHESTER - A robber stole a man's cellphone and stabbed him in the hand in an incident early Sunday morning outside an Old Granite Street club.
The Springfield, Mass., resident, who was injured, said he and a friend had just left Drynk at 20 Old Granite St. about 1 a.m. Sunday when a man he didn't know approached them and ask them about going to a party. Police said the victim did not trust the other man, tried to walk away and end the conversation.
It was then he realized he'd been stabbed in the hand and robbed of his cellphone.
Police said the man does not recall being stabbed, but he sustained an injury consistent with a stab wound. He described his assailant as a black man, about 5-foot-9 and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen running in the alley east of Drynk wearing a black hat, but there is no description of his clothing.
A short time later, police said they located a crime scene and identified a solid suspect. Police are preparing warrants for the man's arrest.
The injured man was treated at the Elliot Hospital for a non-life-threatening cut to his hand.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief