Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police say Nashua woman left son, 4, alone in Merrimack hotel room
MERRIMACK - A Nashua woman has been arrested after police say she left her 4-year-old son unattended in a local hotel room for several hours during the past weekend.
Amanda Sandy, 24, of 130 E. Hollis St., apt. B, has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
According to police, Sandy was found passed out in a vehicle Sunday afternoon about 4:40 p.m., parked at an area hotel. A small child was found inside the vehicle with Sandy, and a second child, the 4-year-old, was discovered alone inside the hotel room, according to police.
Sandy was taken into custody and the two children were released to a family member, said police.
She was being held on $2,500 cash bail and was scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424