Home » News » Public Safety
Woman injured in Salem motorcycle crash
SALEM - A female motorcycle passenger was seriously injured Monday afternoon when the motorcycle she was riding on was in an accident with a motor vehicle at the intersection of Route 111 and Ermer Road.
Police and fire personnel responded to the scene shortly before 4 p.m., according to fire Capt. Timothy Kenney.
The female passenger was transported to Lawrence General Hospital with a serious leg injury. Kenney said the injury was not life threatening, but he expected the woman could be transferred to a Boston hospital.
Traffic was moving past the intersection while safety personnel were on the scene, according to Kenney.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 0
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 9
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help