NHSUPCO: Joanne Gray & a. v. Leisure Life Industries a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, Inc. a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, LLC & a. - Reversed
Orvis had purchased the robe from the manufacturer, Leisure Life. On January 9, 2005, Mrs. Gray was wearing the robe when she added a piece of firewood to her wood stove and the robe caught fire. As result, she was severely burned and suffered extensive injuries.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Crooked FBI agent gets 10 years for helping derail probe into ex-NH lawmaker's $53M Afghan fraud
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: If you see leprechauns tomorrow, you might soon be seeing Jean Valjean
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: The 'professionals' may say Trump is unpolished, but voters may find him more than an apprentice
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: Cover your ears, little children, Uncle Stacey has a story that will shock the news media