Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown holds Friday Night Under the Lights - 0
- Volunteers needed for SAU19 superintendent search in Goffstown, New Boston - 0
- Hooksett, Derry's Pinkerton Academy aiming for 10-year deal - 0
- Salem selectmen make change to speed up process for builders - 0
- Merrimack celebrates Christmas in festive style - 0
- Windham Holiday Shopping Extravaganza a boon for local businesses, charities - 0
- Tree lighting event draws hundreds in Windham - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News Notes - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Waterfowl hunting season has noticeable changes - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions