Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry Councilors launch Spacetown T-shirt campaign - 0
- Waterville Valley Resort set to offer ‘Most Spectacular Bike Race’ in September - 0
- Mosquito spraying to begin next week in Pelham - 0
- Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Mt. Sunapee wants to add ski trails - 0
- Win tickets to see the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents Built To Amaze! - 0
- The music spoke, she listened - 0
- Andy's Summer Playhouse: Curtain comes down on 44th season - 0
Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced
Benefit concert on Sunday for 'Beanie' David
All aboard for a ride and nature tour
Somersworth Jakarta Fair Saturday
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m