Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton students win 48-Hour Film Project award - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair opens with new event for hardcore collectors - 0
- Hooksett and Manchester take first step toward future high school deal - 0
- Boy Scouts to host Great North Woods Gathering - 0
- Club Notes: Italian club to present comedy/murder mystery - 0
- Salem selectmen sign off on having town property beautified by owner of adjacent property - 0
- Failure to properly number houses cited as issue in Salem E-911 report - 0
- Windham schools lay out 20-year capital improvement plan - 0
- Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride - 1
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting