Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cool summer means NH tomato crop is just reaching its peak - 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: Two fine Pinot Noirs from one winemaker - 0
- Great Bay Discovery Ctr Seeks Volunteer Educators for Fall Programs - 0
- 'Grind and Roll' offers bike enthusiasts a way to help Honduras' poorest residents - 0
- Fifth annual Wings of Hope Butterfly Release planned for Saturday in Lebanon - 0
- Owner seeks to put Warren back on tourism map - 0
- Former Merrimack police officer loses battle with ALS - 0
- Arena Concerts to rock the big screen at the Capitol Center - 0
- Rosaly Bass' Peterborough kitchen garden grew to a certified organic 25-acre farm - 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
UPDATED: Islamic State issues video of beheading of US hostage, SITE monitoring service says
Apple thieves worming into Londonderry
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
NH mourns a 2nd beheading
Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects