Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three enter race for one-year seat on Hooksett council - 0
- New London couple receives EPA lifetime achievement award - 0
- Art provides healing for Alzheimer's patients in Bedford - 0
- Bedford parents say surveys given to students breached trust - 0
- Shaheen touts land conservation fund - 1
- Bow officer on Mount Everest climb survives avalanche - 0
- Ice Out Declared on Forest Lake - 0
- Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today - 0
- The 2014 winners of the Manchester Historic Association historic preservation awards - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison