Nashua mayor invites city to go for a walk
Nashua’s first Walk A Mile With Our Mayor event will take place on Saturday, when Mayor Donnalee Lozeau will welcome an estimated 300 people to join her for a stroll along the Heritage Rail Trail.
Once at Veterans Memorial Park, several activities and exhibits will be taking place, according to Vigroux, adding outdoor Zumba classes, senior aerobics sessions, a children’s obstacle course and parachute games will be available.
For the first time, Healthy Hero Awards will also be handed out to some deserving individuals, Vigroux said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Climbing to new heights in North country tourism - 0
- NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide - 0
- Miss New Hampshire determined to bring home national crown - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: NH is eyeing Maine's bear hunting referendum - 0
- Food Bank director gets national honor - 0
- Checking out the classic rides at Cruising Downtown classic car show in Manchester - 0
- Seacoast stretching its tourist dollars - 0
- River of inspiration: The Merrimack drew Thoreau 175 years ago as it draws us today - 0
- Families First in Portsmouth offers parenting classes - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Seacoast stretching its tourist dollars
Win tickets to see Steven Wright