Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. man charged in hit and run - 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 3
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 1
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 8
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424