Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Total Votes: 917