Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police arrest Auburn man after incident at Hooksett Applebee's
Ian Holland, 26, was being belligerent and disruptive to staff and customers, Applebee's employees told police.
He allegedly followed the manager around the building from table to table and then into the kitchen. He was asked several times to leave, but he refused, police said.
He allegedly assaulted an employee as he was being escorted out of the restaurant. Police said Holland refused to cooperate and did not understand that he was not permitted back into the restaurant.
He was arrested for criminal trespass, simple assault and resisting arrest.
At the station, police said he became uncooperative during the booking process and when being transported to the Merrimack County jail in Boscawen, he became combative.
He allegedly kicked Officer Justin Sargent in the face when Sargent tried to secure him in the back seat of the cruiser.
Holland is being held at the county jail pending a 1 p.m. video arraignment Wednesday at 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
- Former county corrections officer drops appeal of his firing - 0
- Salem man facing charge for attempted murder of mother - 0
- Mass. man charged with sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Plaistow lawyer indicted in fatal boat crash - 2
- Another arrest made after Exeter drug sweep - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- Water Works tax agreement moves closer to approval - 0
- Pinkerton, Memorial deadlock - 0
- Concord's Law is Athlete of the Month - 0
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424