NHIAA Roundup: Heath’s goals lift Pembroke boys to win
Heath scored in the fourth and 17th minute and teammate Jeremy Caruso, assisted by Spencer Nowe, hit the score sheet in the 11th minute. Down 3-0, the Saints got a goal from Eric Eames, but Pembroke sealed the win behind tallies from Justus Turk and Jake Gaskell. Caruso and Brendon Pettigrew each had an assist in the win.
Souhegan 3, Pelham 2: The Sabers won Monday by scores of 18-25, 25-9, 25-21, 16-25 and 15-8. Jaime King had three aces, 10 kills and 17 assists. Amanda Gendron had three aces, seven kills, 12 assists and 11 digs.
Derryfield 1, Monadnock 0: Lainee Shaughnessy scored the game’s only goal as Derryfield improved to 9-0. Colbie Vaillancourt assisted on Shaughnessy’s goal. Monadnock dropped to 5-3.
At Amherst (Amherst CC)
Team scores: St. Thomas (16-1) 201, Hanover (17-3) 206, Souhegan (10-12) 211.Individual scores: Bickford (STA) 38; Rosenbaum (H) 38; Stover (S) 39; Lehmann (H) 40; Scheffer (STA) 40; Keilty (STA) 40; Kates (STA) 41; Hubert (S) 42; Eib (STA) 42; Nagle (H) 42.
Team scores: Keene 202, Londonderry 211, Concord 214, Nashua North 217.Individual scores: Keeton Foster (K) 33; Brandon Gillis (NN) 33; Curtis Harper (L) 40; Matt Brown (L) 40; Jasper Jenkins (K) 40; Matt Latourette (C) 41; Collin Stroshine (K) 41; Nick Stone (L) 42; Ben Bengtson (C) 42; Adam Godbout (C) 43; Mike Jensen (NN) 43.
Team scores: Bishop Guertin 197, Bedford 200, Exeter 215, Nashua South 217.Individual scores: Kevin Scott (BG) 34; Justin Clutter (B) 35; Ryan Brown (B) 36; Sam Nielson (NS) 37; Cam Johansson (E) 39; Andrew Mierzwa (BG) 40; Quinn DiPasquale (BG) 41; Tm Either (BG) 41; Ryan Montbleau (BG) 41; Morgan DiPasquale (BG) 41.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Concord proves it's the state's best - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options