action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

October 03. 2013 10:40PM

Hudson fire displaces five

HUDSON — Five people were displaced Thursday after a fire blamed on unattended cooking damaged a 22 Westborn Drive home, according to Nashua fire Deputy Chief Karl Gerhard.

Gerhard said firefighters were able to contain the fire to the home’s kitchen, but the home was not habitable. The property owner is Leonard Vigeant, he said. All of the occupants were able to get out of the building safely, he said.

The fire was reported shortly after 6:30 p.m. Thursday.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events