Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Woman mugged in legislative parking garage in Concord (VIDEO)
Police said the woman left a Main Street business to go to her car parked in the Storrs Street garage. As she was sitting in her car, two men "violently" opened the door, pushed her against a seat, struck her several times and stole her handbag, according to a news release issued by state police.
The men took off with the purse and the woman called police. She had several scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.
Concord police interviewed several people in the area, while state police detective Timothy Beers processed the car for evidence.
A state police K-9 unit was called to the scene, but the police dog was unable to track down the robbers. Officers from the State Capital Security Unit also assisted.
Anyone with information is asked to call Beers at 271-3636.
|Concord police provided|
the surveillance video at left.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917