Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman mugged in legislative parking garage in Concord (VIDEO)
Police said the woman left a Main Street business to go to her car parked in the Storrs Street garage. As she was sitting in her car, two men "violently" opened the door, pushed her against a seat, struck her several times and stole her handbag, according to a news release issued by state police.
The men took off with the purse and the woman called police. She had several scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.
Concord police interviewed several people in the area, while state police detective Timothy Beers processed the car for evidence.
A state police K-9 unit was called to the scene, but the police dog was unable to track down the robbers. Officers from the State Capital Security Unit also assisted.
Anyone with information is asked to call Beers at 271-3636.
|Concord police provided|
the surveillance video at left.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 30
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424