NHIAA Soccer: Central boys surge past Salem
For the Blue Devils, it was the fourth loss in the last five games after a 5-0 start.
The Little Green controlled the play throughout with a fast, attacking style led by Samuel Binigono.
Anuj Khadka got the Little Green on the scoreboard with an unassisted goal in the 20th minute.
Nine minutes later, Justin Reno took a pass from Blaise Mesumbuko. Salem goalie Colton Burnham mishandled Reno's shot for goal number two.
In the first half, Keegan LaBerge received a yellow card for a play the official deemed excessive. His father, coach Chris LaBerge also received a yellow card for arguing the call. This is Keegan LaBerge's second yellow card. A third this season would cause him to miss a game.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Monarchs fall, settle for two-win weekend - 0
- Ian Clark's Monarchs Notebook: Berube makes most of his shot - 0
- Red-hot Monarchs top Wolf Pack on the road - 0
- Deslauriers comes through in the Nick of time for Monarchs - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Rookie makes most of chance - 0
- Monarchs cut Ullrich - 0
- Monarchs fall in Sunday shootout - 0
- Sabourin's two goals pace Monarchs past P-Bruins - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' 'kids' get job done - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings