NHIAA Soccer: Central boys surge past Salem
For the Blue Devils, it was the fourth loss in the last five games after a 5-0 start.
The Little Green controlled the play throughout with a fast, attacking style led by Samuel Binigono.
Anuj Khadka got the Little Green on the scoreboard with an unassisted goal in the 20th minute.
Nine minutes later, Justin Reno took a pass from Blaise Mesumbuko. Salem goalie Colton Burnham mishandled Reno's shot for goal number two.
In the first half, Keegan LaBerge received a yellow card for a play the official deemed excessive. His father, coach Chris LaBerge also received a yellow card for arguing the call. This is Keegan LaBerge's second yellow card. A third this season would cause him to miss a game.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New squadron operations building at Pease ANG base opens - 0
- Military says ordnance blast killed four U.S. Marines in California - 0
- Pakistani Taliban chief killed in drone strike, possibly scuttling peace talks - 0
- USS Alexandria arrives at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Officials say U.S. commandos capture al Qaeda leader in Libya, also raid Somalia - 3
- Russia, U.S. set deal on Syria - 7
- Kerry demands Syria keep its weapons pledge - 31
- Diplomatic efforts intensify on corralling Syrian chemical arms - 0
- Boston bombing victims to be remembered at 9/11 event in Rindge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans