Home » News » Public Safety
Four rescued after boat crash on Lake Winnipesaukee
Police said the group was on a boat that hit rocks on the lake at about 7:30 Saturday night. After striking the rocks, the boat became inoperable and then started to take on water.
Center Harbor Fire and Rescue crews responded and brought the people and their vessel to safety.
The state Marine Patrol is investigating to determine what caused the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Posting of recent standoff has Free Keene bloggers taking heat - 2
- State Police Marine Patrol IDs Duncan Lake drowning victim - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Bedbug infestation causes closure of Camp Spaulding - 0
- Abortion buffer zone suspended throughout NH - 0
- Missing Conway girl's mother not giving up hope - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Another walk-off win for Red Sox - 0
- Nashua court gives veterans a fighting chance - 0
- Thibodeau claims fourth NHWGA Junior title - 0
- Stocks end lower on Portugal bank woes - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?