Best leave 'the Moon,' Buddy's bagel alone
Instead of, "Hey, Joe, nice to see you!" one recent day, I was met with "what are YOU doing out here?''
Now I feel almost as responsible as another of the golf group, non-retired division, should feel about what has become known as "Buddy and the Toasted Bagel" incident.
Words ensued. The manager appeared. Buddy got his bagel toasted. The kid co-worker lost it. The manager told the kid to get lost.
Buddy got into his car and drove away, wishing the kid a good day on his way.
So, two morals for today. (1) Don't mess with Buddy's bagel. (2) Don't expect sympathy from the Moon.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Former Manchester school chief Tom Brennan dies a year after he retired - 6
- Speedway, NH casino called a natural fit, track's GM says - 8
- Federal data shows which doctors reap Medicare millions - 3
- Privacy foremost at hearing on NH bill to restrict government spying, commercial use of drones - 18
- Six months later, Abigail's disappearance still a mystery - 1
- Retired judge reprimanded, told remarks were sexist - 5
- Judge issues no ruling on county attorney's suspension - 4
- Retired judge reprimanded for sexist remarks - 0
- Manchester officer cleared in domestic assault is subject of probe - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Baseball: PSU holds off Keene State - 0
- Schoop, Markakis pace Orioles past Sox - 0
- Late rally spurs Fishers over B-Mets - 0
- Datsyuk goal lets Wings take flight over Bruins in playoff opener - 0
- Monarchs finish regular season with OT loss - 0
- Keystone XL pipeline decision delayed, likely until after elections - 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election