Best leave 'the Moon,' Buddy's bagel alone
Instead of, "Hey, Joe, nice to see you!" one recent day, I was met with "what are YOU doing out here?''
Now I feel almost as responsible as another of the golf group, non-retired division, should feel about what has become known as "Buddy and the Toasted Bagel" incident.
Words ensued. The manager appeared. Buddy got his bagel toasted. The kid co-worker lost it. The manager told the kid to get lost.
Buddy got into his car and drove away, wishing the kid a good day on his way.
So, two morals for today. (1) Don't mess with Buddy's bagel. (2) Don't expect sympathy from the Moon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua fourth-graders show significant gains in science - 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 26
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 12
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over